Answered By: Lisa Anderson Last Updated: Sep 06, 2018 Views: 0
Answered By: Lisa Anderson
Last Updated: Sep 06, 2018 Views: 0
- As a new student you will receive an email asking you to take the first step of enrolment, which is pre-enrolling online. You will need to visit www.northampton.ac.uk/selfservice to start your enrolment. Once logged in please click on ‘Review My Status’ and follow the steps on screen.
- Having trouble logging in to Pre-Enrol? Please contact email@example.com or 01604 892833 to reset your password.
- If you are not a continuing student the next step is your face-to-face enrolment. You will be invited to attend an enrolment session where you will need to bring two forms of ID, one of which must be photographic. If you are unable to attend please use the contact details above to tell us and we can arrange another time for you.
- If you’re an International Student or a non-British passport holder you will need to have your Passport and Visa scanned. Please have these with you too.
- You will then receive your Student ID Card.
- Your student card and PIN is also your Library Card and PIN