Answered By: Library Help
Last Updated: Apr 21, 2017     Views: 376

As a student from another University you can apply for Sconul Access.  For full details please follow the link below.

If you are Sconul band ‘R’ you will not be able to borrow from our stock but you might be interested in joining the Library as an Associate Member.  For full details and an application form please follow this link

Once your application has been accepted you will receive an email confirming your registration with Sconul. You will need to print the email and take it to the libraries you plan to visit, along with your University ID card.

You only need to apply once, as the email will cover all institutions who are members of the scheme. 






Related Topics