Q. How do I reset my Pebblepad password/I have forgotten my password
Reset a password
You can reset your password by following these steps if:
- You have forgotten the current one
- You didn’t receive the email containing your original password
Please follow these steps:
- Go to the forgotten password page from the PebblePad login screen.
- Fill in your username (see below).
3. Check your email for a web link (this only lasts for 24hrs).
4. Click the link and fill in a new password for your account.
- You don’t need to know your original password if you’ve forgotten it. You’ll just need to know your username (see above)
- if you didn't receive password reset email, please check your junk mail folder in your email. The message will be sent from PebblePad (not University of Northampton).
- If you get an error message says "Sorry, no account could be found with that username", please double check you have typed your username correctly (see above). You can only reset your password if your account is active