Q. How do I make Collaborate Ultra (Virtual Classroom) available on my module site?
To make Collaborate Available on a NILE site as a left navigation link:
- Click the '+' icon at the top of the page and select 'Tool Link'
- Enter the title 'Virtual Classroom', select the Type: 'Blackboard Collaborate Ultra' and click the button 'Available to Users'
- Move the item from the bottom of the left links to 'Communications'.
To add Collaborate in to a content area:
- Select > Tools > More Tools > Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
- On the next screen click 'Submit'
- Link will show as below.
- When clicked Collaborate shows in the centre panel:
Was this helpful? 1 0