Q. How do I add a NILE (Blackboard) tool link to the Course Menu?
1. Make sure Edit Mode is ON.
2. Point to the Add Menu Item icon button at the top left of your screen, select the Tool Link option.
4. Type a name for your Tool Link menu item in the Name text box.
5. Use the Type drop-down menu to select the tool link you wish to add from the list of linked tools.
6. Check the Available to Users box to make the tool menu item available to your students. To make the tool menu item unavailable, leave the Available to Users box unchecked.
7. Click the Submit button.