Q. I cannot download grades from NILE and an error is shown. What can I do?
When trying to download grades using "Work offline", it generates a download button, but when I click on Download, my browser says that "This site can't be reached."
This is currently a bug, which the Blackboard team are aware of and are working to fix.
In the meantime, there is a way to get around the problem:
1. Check for G grades in your grade centre. They may look like either of the G grades in the image below.
NOTE: If you do not have any G grades, but are still experiencing this problem, please contact the LearnTech team (contact details at the bottom of this page)
2. If you are sure that they should be G grades, replace each G with a zero following the steps below. This will fix the issue in most instances.
NOTE: If you believe the G grades should be showing as different grades, please contact the LearnTech team (contact details at the bottom of this page)
How to replace G grades with a Zero
- Click directly into the cell with a G grade:
- ...enter a zero and press the return key:
- The grade centre should still display a G grade as shown in the image below.
- Repeat for each G grade present. This should enable you to download grades in most instances.
Please contact the LearnTech team via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 01604 892696 (Mon-Thur 9am-5pm, Fri 9am-4.30pm) for further assistance with this issue.