Q. How do I link or embed a Lynda video in my NILE site?
Lynda.com offers thousands of video courses in software, creative, and business skills. University members have unlimited access to watch the videos.
There are two options that you can add Lynda courses to your NILE site:
- Creating a "Web Link".
- Embed the video link
To create a "Web Link":
- Copy the share code from Lynda.com.
2. Choose the Content Area into which you wish to add your content, go to "Build content" - "Web Link".
3. Enter a Name for the link.
4. Enter the "share link" into the URL box.
5. Enter a description of the link if you wish.
6. Set the options according to your preferences.
7. Click Submit to finish.
To embed the video link:
- Copy the "Embed code" from Lynda.com.
2. Choose the Content Area on NILE, go to "Build content" - "Item".
3. Follow the instruction on How do I embed HTML code into NILE course to complete the process.