Q. How do I access my grades and feedback?
1.Via “Feedback and grades” menu
2. Click on "feedback and provisional grades"
3. Click on the Graded tab to show only assessed marks. This helps to tidy up the list and focus only on attainment so far.
4. You will see any marked assessments and the scores achieved.
5. The options and icons are described across the following slides.
6. If a rubric was used you may click on View Rubric to see the full rubric and which marks you attained.
7. Clicking on the name of the assignment will bring up the Review Submission History screen. Here you will see your submission, and if marked online, your submission will show comments and annotations. These can be downloaded by clicking on the download button (next to the magnify icons).
8. Feedback and the score are also shown.
9. If you see an icon of a person’s head with a question mark within it then it means that your assignment was marked anonymously. This means that the person who marked your assignment did not know that it was you who had written it.