Q. How do I submit a Turnitin assignment?
Submitting to Turnitin - Quick Guide
1. Login to NILE and access the site in which you want to submit your Turnitin assignment
2. On the left menu, Click on the > Submit your work button
3. Select the assignment that you want to submit by clicking on the > View/Complete button below the assignment title.
4. You will now see the ‘Class Homepage’ and ‘Assignment Inbox’, where you will be able to submit your assignment
5. Click > Submit
6. Upload your file (If local - select Choose from this computer) > Upload
7. You will see a preview, if all OK, select > Confirm
8. After confirmation, you will see a message saying that your submission is complete.
Please note that the submission of Turnitin assignments varies by course and by module, so not all options will be available to all students.
For example, you may not be able to resubmit assignments or to see originality reports if your tutor has disabled these functions.